Thursday, January 29, 2009

FINALLY

My gosh I have gone through way more than anyone should have to in order to get into this blog!

hopefully its all figured out now and I can post more than once a week!

so lets see.. I had a bunch of things to talk about in the last couple of days and of course since I couldnt get on here, I forgot them.

yesterday was Trents 11th birthday. I cant believe its been 11 years! wow. We didnt have a big party, just a family thing.. cake and ordered pizza.. and our friends the Moyers came over and joined in.. the kids played some wii and we just chatted. Her husband is deployed and she just needed to get out of her house for awhile and we enjoyed having her here!

then this morning I had a Valentine card class here.. Susan was my only participant LOL
but I had fun getting to just chat with her about things. I think that might have been the first time we have really been alone.. I mean we have been in my car once but she only lived like 2 minutes from where we were LOL so that doesnt count. and we have been at scrap things and lunch, but not alone. the nice thing was that it wasnt an awkward thing. I felt like I could have known here forever and she was just here hanging out with me for awhile.
We also went through a gazillion of my stamp sets - and after she left, I even got them all organized and figured out which ones Im getting rid of for sure.
(though I still have a box of some that I havent decided on yet ) lol

And I must like her because I let her see my (s)crap room! No one can see it and no one really has seen it for the last year.. its a DISASTER! so i guess thats the test.. if she can still be my friend after seeing that and my messy bedroom (the 2 rooms connect) then it has to be a true friendship LOL

What else is going on here.. hmm

still no word on when Travis is leaving for basic.. but today he was told the first or second week in Feb they might have the list of his job choices out and then we can pick one and know a date.

oh and I still havent gotten over my chicken-ness and called my friend from the last post. I really need to. I know it. I want to. Im scared. of what? Im not sure.. crying? rejection? i have no idea. sigh

ugh i hate that i had a lot to talk about and i cant think of any of it!

well we'll see if I can log in again when I come up with it or not..

if not, youll see me in a few days when blogger likes me again! haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your house is very comfortable and it was easy to feel at home ;) I am not skeered of that craft room either (just your killer pooch..seriously) and if you want some help tackling said craft room, I will gladly help!!